Poultry Centre is a trading name of Bell Plantation (UK) Ltd.
Poultry Centre Returns Policy
All our hybrid pullets are vaccinated against major poultry diseases and variant strains and are reared to a comprehensive programme which easily meets DEFRA’S criteria. In addition to on-going support, we offer the following guarantee on Hybrid birds:
28 Day Replacement or a full refund on all hybrid poultry birds that are over the age of 16 weeks.
If you need any help or advice in caring for your bird post-purchase, please do get in touch with us first; we offer unlimited professional advice on anything purchased from us.
Terms & Conditions – we cannot be held responsible for vets bills or the health of your existing birds. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if issues are caused due to poor care. Proof of purchase and return of bird is required. We can only process returns in store. Purchases must be registered against your Loyalty account.
We are committed to selling high-quality products which we hope you will enjoy however there may be times you wish to have a product refunded or exchanged.
Please ensure you that you check your items carefully before you leave the centre, as some discrepancies cannot be rectified after you have left. We also recommend you keep your receipt, as you will need proof of purchase in the event of any after-sale queries.
The Poultry Centre will insist upon proof of purchase for us to consider a request for refund or replacement product.
Refunds and exchanges are available providing the goods are returned in their original condition and packaging, undamaged with the original labels on and in a saleable condition within 28 days of the date of proof of purchase.
All items purchased within Sale must be returned within 14 days of the date on the proof of purchase. We are unable to accept any returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
Some of our products come with a guarantee directly from the manufacturer. This may require you to contact them directly. Please ask instore or call us on 01327 354126 for the particular terms and conditions for that product.
ONLINE COMPETITIONS: STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Bell Plantation (UK), its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by The Poultry Centre and Bell Plantation (UK) relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the
- Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is The Poultry Centre (a trading name of Bell Plantation (UK) Ltd), Watling Street, Towcester, Northants, NN12 6GX
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by emailing The Poultry Centre no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.